July 12, 2009

PEPSI Secondary Packaging

Product: Secondary Packaging Design
Client:
Media Innovation Year 1 (Beta) Assignment
Brand:
Pepsi
Software:
CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop

For this project, I need to design a secondary packaging for soft drink product. The design is for celebration in Malaysia. I choose Pepsi and Malaysia@50 Celebration. I am used blue and red as main colour due to Pepsi's corporate colour. I included batik and hibiscus (Bunga Raya) and KL landmark (KLIA hall) to represent Malaysia-ness. The batik and hibiscus is in one side and KL landmark in other side is to represent a 50 years Malaysia's Development. From traditional to modern. I also include the splashes of ice on the top of the "box" to represent the cool and freshnes of Pepsi.

It took 2 weeks to complete the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment